We are open again, starting Mai 19th 2021
Only on reservation
In 2021 please feel welcome again in our Auberge for a stay, drink or meal!
We promise you:
A warm welcome in a friendly environment that respects the health Covid regulations,A cosy hotel rstaurant, very well maintained and where quality of hygiene is a constant point of attention,
Space! So its easier to respect the social distancing recommendations,Personalized service provided in all areas only by us (Lidewij & Stan), without staff / employees,
The lack of mass tourism,
A quiet environment located in the countryside with good, well-maintained infrastructures,
A refined kitchen where all dishes are garanteed homemade and as much as possible with fresh, healthy and regional ingredients,
Surroundings that invite you to: biking, hiking, mountain biking, fishing, horse riding, cultural visits, tasting of regional products, practicing water sports, riding a motorcycle, or doing nothing (why not!), and rest!
We receive you in our beautiful Auberge, built in 1840 (with 12th century pillars still present in our cellars). Former coaching inn, we transformed it into a Auberge that we have completely renovated since our installation in 1998. We welcome you in a relaxed, family ambiance (bed and breakfast style) offering many personalized services, adapted to an international and often very sportive clientele.
Proud to be recognized for the quality of our table with a 100% homemade cuisine where we work (as much as possible) local and fresh products from the region; we serve you with a smile in our beautiful and comfortable restaurant with an old Burgundy ceiling.
What makes us so special
* breakfast labelled "gourmand" and adapted to sportive clients,
* very good bedding (2 m long!),
* our big garden, 2 terraces and a outdoor swimming pool,
* offer of a whole range of services adapted to the needs of a sporting clientele,
* our quiet location in the heart of the Morvan Regional Nature Park,
* many services adapted to the reception of small children and babies,
* very nice wine list offering a range of superb French and foreign wines at reasonable prices,
* a great base for: hiking, cycling, mountain biking, horse riding, fishing, visiting cultural and historical monuments or wine estates,
* our respect for the environment.
Enjoy your stay with us,
Lidewij and Stan van den Brûle, and Juliette (who is now a student in Maastricht, the Netherlands)