Our dinnerroom, with its typical Burgundy oak ceiling, is equipped with comfortable furniture. Our tables are tastefully set with crockery, cutlery and quality glasses. The walls are decorated with a permanent exhibition of paintings by an artist from our village.
A beautiful invitation for tasting our refined and reinterpreted Burgundian cuisine where all dishes are guaranteed fresh and homemade.
Good to know: On request, we organize wine tastings in our vaulted wine cellar with 12th century pillars.
Characteristics* original and worked wine list with practical tips,
* wide range of high quality and home selected French and foreign wines at all prices,
* tables spaced,
* several children's chairs available,
* separated and completely renovated men and women sanitary,
* children's play kits,
* children's menu to choose from (children have their own card!),
* presentation table,
* sale of special take away wines,