Exclusively for our sporting guests
Throughout the years more and more sporting guests have found us in order to spend holidays tailored to their specific needs. Among our guests we welcome more and more cyclists, mountain bikers, hikers, horse riders, triathletes and others.
As we are sportsmen ourselves, do a lot of cycling and hiking we have adapted our services to the reception of this clientele with specific needs in the best conditions.
Among our proposed services you will find
* breakfast adapted, varied and copious in quantities,* hot meals all fresh, all homemade and adapted to the needs expressed,
* offers for half board stays with a lot of "plus", * adapted kitchen morning, midday and evening in case of specific diets and allergies (on reservation),
* secure cellar for the storage of your sports equipment, bikes, mountain bike etc.,
* free supply of repair tools, cleaning equipment and washing facilities for your
bike, mountain bike,
* rental of a whole range of different bikes, including bikes with electric assistance, and even a "trike",
* rental / supply of clothing and technical equipment (in case of need / paid service),
* free loan of GPS Garmin type devices,
* free assistance in the preparation of your daily outings,
* free use of our small but well-equipped fitness room.
* we are cyclists / hikers ourselves and thus understand the needs of sporting guests,
* we have a large offer of courses traced on GPS and downloadable on your devices,
* a file filled with all distances and difficulties is also available to customers,
* free loan of saddlebags and frame bags (on request),
* our pic-nicks are home-made and adapted to sportsmen
* free loan of backpack (on request),
* our range of rented bicycles is recent, very well maintained and of irreproachable quality,
* we propose a “Menu Midi Exclusif Sportifs” at a promotional rate,
* washing and drying service for sports and technical clothing with adapted detergents (for a fee),
* special offers for stays based on half board / full board for groups,
* display of the cyclo-sport program in our sector on our website,
* availability of a small first aid kit.
And it's deserved
* we are labeled: "Accueil Vélo", "Bonnes Adresses Véloenfrance", "Etablissement Branché", "Tourism Quality",
* we are listed in "The Routard",
* we are members of the "Tables & Auberges de France",
* our breakfast bears the official and recognized label in France: "Petit Déjeuner Gourmand",
We offer a complete range of recent, well-maintained bikes varying from sports to racing bikes, and from mountain-bikes to electrically-assisted all-terrain bikes.
Various bicycles are adapted for use by ladies and for children from 10 years on we also have bicycles available.
20 € half day
30 € full day
Recumbant trike-electric bikes
25 € half day
40 € full day
For you to "boost" before, during and after your sports outings, we have a whole range of products adapted to your needs. Manufactured by recognized international brands, we offer for wholesale prices : cereal and oat bars, energy drinks, super energy gels, ISO powder sachets for cans up to 650 ml and massage creams. All 100% gluten free and lactose free.
Comfortable Outside Bike Lounge
A comfortable place to park, inflate, wash, grease or even repair ................ your beloved machine.
We have got it for you!
Our station is equipped with brushes, cleaning towels, tools, a high-pressure pump (HP), washing products, and provides even a charging station for your electric bicycle batteries!
A reason the more for a quick pit stop, a good sports-friendly meal, a refreshing drink or even an extended stay in our beautiful establishment!
From cyclists (since we are!), by cyclists (we also are!), for cyclists (and that’s you!). We are ready and happy to welcome you with our to cyclists adapted services like our fresh and homemade meals, our relaxing Auberge with its surrounding gardens, terraces, swimming pool, outstanding beds for a good and recovering night sleep and even more!
We also offer:
* Bicycle Rental Service: A range of well-maintained first-class bikes for men, women and children in all sizes. New products of the season: 2 brand new gravel bikes and 2 brand new electric all terrain bikes!
* Sale of small troubleshooting equipment such as tubes, tires and others.
* A sports lunch menu consisting of 2 fresh homemade courses and a coffee for € 19,50.
* Exclusive sale for France of the comfortable, increasing safety and especially ecological bike accessories of the company CloseTheGap / HideMyBell at wholesale prices! Ask us for the details!
* Sale of energy gels, oat bars, energy drinks, ISO-tone drinks and massage creams from the international well-known brands Born Pro Superior and Amacx. All this also at wholesale rates!
* Meals, dishes adapted to specific diets and allergies (to be booked in advance).