Our personalized and relaxing rooms reflect the warm and cosy atmosphere of an Auberge located in the countryside.
Important points of interest
* very good bedding (2m long),
* double glazing,
* blackout curtains and shutters,
* extra sunscreen with external blinds,
* good lighting (also for reading!),
* at least 6 electrical outlets,
* unobstructed view of the beautiful hills of the Morvan,
* Free WIFI,
* private bathrooms with showers, washing basins, toilets, welcome products
* drinking water from natural and high-quality sources,
* a quiet family room on the second floor, which can comfortably accommodate a family
of 4 people and a baby,
and even more
* hair dryer (on demand at your free disposal),
* table and iron (on demand at your free disposal),
* free use of bath, change mats, play mats, baby-phone, kid's chairs etc. for the little ones,
* impressive offer of tourist documentation in 4 languages,
* charging cables for tablets, mobile phones (on demand at your free disposal),
* adapters for socket (on demand at your free disposal),
* welcome candy,
Holiday home (gîte)
We are also the owners of a lovely and spacious
95 m²) holiday home*** (gîte) available for rent.
‘La maison de JuJu’ is completely renovated,
well isolated and is able to receive 6 persons (4 adults and 2 small children).
The house is equipped with 2 spacious bedrooms,
2 bathrooms, a living-room and separate dining-room
as well as a spacious kitchen.
Features: free WIFI, HIFI and TV installation, a computer, washing machine, heating in all rooms, wood stove, parking for 2 cars, garden, terrace.
You will find the house less than 2 miles from the hotel in La Bussière (Anost).
For more information please click on the photo.
Disabled guests are very welcome. Unfortunately the technical and architectural conditions of our building do not permit us to receive guests in a wheelchair
(partly caused by the antiquity of our building).
In Autun there are several hotels equiped for guests in a wheelchair.