Our restaurant, with its typical Burgundy oak ceiling, is equipped with comfortable furniture. Our tables are tastefully set with crockery, cutlery and quality glasses. The walls are decorated with a permanent exhibition of paintings by an artist from our village.
A beautiful invitation for tasting our refined and reinterpreted Burgundian cuisine where all dishes are guaranteed fresh and homemade.
Good to know: On request, we organize wine tastings in our vaulted wine cellar with 12th century pillars.
Characteristics* beautiful detailed presentation of the menus and dishes on paper supports,
* original and worked wine list with practical tips,
* wide range of high quality and home selected French and foreign wines at all prices,
* tables spaced,
* several children's chairs available,
* separated and completely renovated men and women sanitary,
* good lighting on dimmers,
* children's play kits,
* children's menu to choose from (children have their own card!),
* presentation table,
* sale of jewellery, paintings and small wooden souvenirs created by local artisans,
* sale of special take away wines,* small dogs allowed (on request at the reservation).
The menus start at 24,50 € up to 37,00€. We also offer a children's menu (starter, main course, dessert and a drink) at choice for 19,00 €.
The menu is changed several times per year according to the seasons.
If you want to take a look at the menus, click here