Our restaurant, with an old and typical Burgundy oak ceiling, is equipped with comfortable furniture. Our tables are tastefully decorated and set with crockery, cutlery and quality glasses. The walls are decorated with a permanent exhibition of paintings by an artist from our village.
In short, a beautiful invitation to come and taste our refined and reinterpreted Burgundian cuisine where all dishes are guaranteed fresh and homemade.
Good to know: On request, we organize wine tastings in our vaulted wine cellar with 12th century pillars.
* beautiful detailed presentation of the menus and dishes on paper supports,
* original and worked wine list with practical tips,
* wide range of French and foreign wines at all prices,
* tables spaced,
* several children's chairs available,
* separated and completely renovated men and women sanitary,
* good lighting on dimmers,
* children's play kits,
* children's menu to choose from (children have their own card!),
* presentation table,
* sale of jewellery, paintings and small wooden souvenirs created by local artisans,
* small dogs allowed (on request at the reservation),
The menus start at 19,00 €, up to 39,75€. We also offer a children's menu (starter, main course, dessert and a drink) at choice for 16,00 €.
The menu is changed several times per year according to the seasons.
If you want to take a look at the menus, click here