Welcome to our beautiful Auberge, built in 1840 (with pillars from the 12th century and still present in our cellars). Former coaching inn, we transformed it into a Aubergel that we have completely renovated since our installation in 1998. We welcome you in a relaxed, family ambiance (bed and breakfast style) offering many personalized services, adapted to an international clientele.
Proud to be recognized for the quality of our table with a 100% homemade cuisine where we work (as much as possible) local and fresh products from the region; we serve you with a smile in our beautiful and comfortable restaurant with an old Burgundy ceiling.
What makes us so special
* breakfast labelled "gourmand",
* very good bedding,
* our big garden, 2 terraces and a swimming pool,
* offer of a whole range of services adapted to the needs of a sporting clientele,
* our quiet location in the heart of the Morvan Regional Nature Park,
* many services adapted to the reception of small children and babies,
* very nice wine list offering a range of French and foreign wines.
* a great base for: hiking, cycling, mountain biking, visiting cultural and historical monuments or wine estates,
* a 95 m² holiday home "la maison de JuJu" for rent for 4 to 6 people,
* respect for the environment.
Have a nice stay with us,
Lidewij and Stan van den Brûle, and Juliette (who is now a student in Maastricht, the Netherlands)